With Your Donation, Everything Can Change
DuPagePads has the solution to move people from dependency to self-sufficiency, fear to confidence, the unknown into a future, homelessness into a home.
Seemingly small things we do can add up to great results for our community. At DuPagePads, there are many different opportunities to get involved with to support our mission of ending homelessness.
Our volunteers often find that they are the ones who are inspired and feel they receive far more than they give.
Help Us Share the Fare
We are collecting donations that will help our program participants arrive at our Interim Housing sites, job interviews and doctor’s appointments during the harsh winter months.
Bold items are especially needed.
Gift Cards for Basic Needs, Prescriptions, etc.
- Gas Cards
- Gift Cards for Oil Changes/Car Repair
- Target, Jewel, Walgreens, CVS in the amount of $5, $10, $15, $20, $25
- (New) Men’s Long Underwear (M-2XL) (tops and bottoms)
- (New) Men’s Underwear (S-2XL)
- (New) Men’s White Undershirts (M-3XL)
- (New) Women’s Long Underwear (S-XL) (tops and bottoms)
- (New) Women’s Underwear (S-XL)
- Women’s Bras (34-40, A-DD)
- Men’s and Women’s Belts
For the Weather:
- Hand Warmers
- Travel Umbrellas
- African American Hair Care Supplies
- Disposable Razors
- Durable Back Packs
- Train/Bus Transit Cards
Children and Babies
- Diapers (04-06)
- Men’s Black work pants Dickies or Dockers
- Women’s Dress Flats (7-11)
- Women’s Dress Pants (8-28)
- Women’s Dress Shirts (L-4X)
- Resume Paper
- 9V Batteries for Smoke Detectors
- (New) Bath Towels
- (New) Blankets (Twin or Full size)
- Can Opener
- Cleaning Supplies (all purpose, dish soap, bleach)
- Dish Cloths
- Food Storage Containers
- Kitchen Garbage Cans/Garbage Bags
- Laundry Detergent
- Light Bulbs
- Paper Towels, Paper Plates, Napkins
- (New) Pillows
- Plastic Ware (forks, knives, spoons)
- Toilet Paper
We are not in need of any furniture at this time. Please contact Sharing Connections in Downers Grove.
Drop Off Instructions
Please drop off all donations at 703 West Liberty, Wheaton, Monday through Friday between 7:30 A.M. and 3:00 P.M.
Contact: Volunteer Coordinator 630.682.3846, ext. 3500, email@example.com
Purchasing items? Consider using Amazon Smile and viewing our Amazon Wishlist: