7 Reasons to Register for DuPagePads Run 4 Home
DuPagePads’ 12th Annual Run 4 Home 10K, & 5K Run, 5K Walk is Saturday, September 17th at 8:00am outside of DuPagePads Client Service Center in Wheaton. Here are 7 reasons why you should register today.
- Build Camaraderie – Bring your family, friends, and co-workers to run or walk through the streets of Wheaton. This healthy activity encourages team building with your group and creates lasting memories.
- Something for Everyone – This CARA-certified, chip-timed event will appeal to serious runners, causal joggers and walkers. All participants will receive a t-shirt in a color selected by last year’s attendees. The mystery color will be revealed at packet pick up.
- Prizes and Awards! – Attendees have the opportunity to win a variety of awards.
*30 door prizes – In recognition of DuPagePads 30 years of service, 30 door prizes will be given out to lucky attendees.
*King of the Hill – The first male and female to reach the top of the hill a half mile from the start of the race will be crowned King and Queen of the Hill.
*Largest organization participation – Gather your company, service group, family or congregation to attend the Run4Home. The largest group receives an award-be sure to indicate your group name at registration.
*Top 3 fundraisers for adults and youth.
*Top 3 overall male and female finishers.
*Top 3 male and female finishers in each age group.
*The Ross K. MacNeill Award- Presented to the top finishers in the “14 and Under” category, the Ross K. MacNeill award winners are recognized on stage. A passion for the homeless, click here to learn more about Ross and his legacy: http://www.r33m.org/
4. Fun – In addition to a scenic course, participants will enjoy music from Ambassador DJ’s, coffee from Starbucks, chicken sandwiches from Chick-fil-a and more to be announced!
5. Training Programs Available – Are you new to the event and looking to prepare for 5K or 10K? Check out our website for a link to Hal Higdon’s Training Program, which can build your confidence and help you succeed.
6. Numerous Volunteer Opportunities – We need hundreds of volunteers to help make this event run smoothly and there are many shifts available! Contact our Volunteer Coordinator Diana at 630.682.3846, ext. 3500 or email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.
- Help End Homelessness – In past years nearly 1,000 people have come out to take a step to end homelessness. All proceeds from this FUNdraiser will support families and individuals who are homeless in DuPage County.
- Diamond Level:
- Gold Level:
- Silver Level:
- Bronze Level:
For more information about the Run 4 Home, contact Diana at 630.682.3846, ext. 2290 or firstname.lastname@example.org.