For Immediate Release
630.682.3846 Ext. 2310
Wheaton, IL. (August 5, 2011) DuPage PADS, committed to end homelessness in DuPage County by restoring lives, is proud to announce its new board officers:
- Sheila Sarovich, Board President
Marketing Consultant, Beaird Group, Naperville
- Rich Bartell, Board Vice President
Chief Financial Officer, K2 Industrial Services, Inc.
- Scott Drumheller, Board Treasurer
General Counsel & Secretary, Lions Clubs International
- Laura Hernandez, Board Secretary Senior
Consultant, CJ & N, Inc.
New Board Members:
- Fiona Cummings, Retired from BP Global Head of Real Estate for Integrated Supply & Trading
- Charles Francis, Vice President Marketing & Sales ProAssurance Companies
- Louis Holland, President & Chief Financial Officer, Cumota, LLC
- Paul Negris, Sr. Managing Director, RIA Channel, Guggenheim Funds
- Justin Norman, Chief Executive Officer, JD Norman Industries, Inc.
- Joel Weinberger, Owner/President, Continental Motors of Naperville
DuPage PADS founded in 1985, is the only organization in DuPage County working exclusively to end homelessness. DuPage PADS has the solution to end homelessness for families and individuals by directing efforts to couple housing with support services and employment/education to assist people to establish and maintain a place to call home again in the community. The organization’s headquarters and daytime client service center are located in Wheaton, IL 60187. Additional information can be obtained by contacting DuPage PADS via the phone (630-682- 3846) or through their website (www.dupagepads.org).