With Your Donation,
Everything Can Change
DuPagePads has the solution to move people from dependency to self-sufficiency, fear to confidence, the unknown into a future, homelessness into a home.
Seemingly small things we do can add up to great results for our community. At DuPagePads, there are many different opportunities to get involved with to support our mission of ending homelessness.
Our volunteers often find that they are the ones who are inspired and feel they receive far more than they give.
Help Us Share the Fare
We are collecting donations that will help our program participants arrive at our Interim Housing sites, job interviews and doctor’s appointments during the harsh winter months.
*Most Needed Items
Gift Cards for Basic Needs:
($10, $20, $30)
- Gas Cards, Walmart, Jewel, Aldi, Walgreens
- *Men’s and Women’s Belts
- Men’s and Women’s new Hooded Sweatshirts and Pants (M-3XL)
- *Men’s and Women’s new Long Underwear Tops and Bottoms (M-3XL)
- Men’s, Women’s and Kid’s new Winter Boots
- *Men’s new Boxer Briefs (M-2XL)
- *Men’s new White Undershirts (M-3XL)
- Women’s new Underwear (M-2XL)
For the Weather:
- *Men’s Hats
- *Men’s and Women’s Waterproof Gloves
- Full-Size Toiletries
- *Travel and Full-Size Body Wash
- Train/Bus Transit Cards
- Bike Lights
- *USB Drives
- Women’s Dress Flats (7-11)
Children and Babies:
- *Pull Ups
- *Cleaning Supplies (all purpose, dish soap, etc.)
- *Laundry Detergent
Organize a Donation Drive
Are you looking for a way to get your youth group, business, civic club, Eagle Scout or other group involved in helping end homelessness in DuPage County? How about collecting items at your next party or celebration in lieu of gifts?
For questions or more information on organizing a donation drive, contact our Volunteer Coordinator, 630.682.3846, ext. 3500, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DuPagePads Donation Drop Off Instructions
Donations are accepted:
Monday- Friday 8:00am-3:00pm
DuPagePads Client Service Center
703 West Liberty Drive, Wheaton
Volunteer Coordinator 630.682.3846, email@example.com
We do not accept furniture. Please contact Sharing Connections in Downers Grove.
We do not accept used clothing. Please contact Repeat Boutique in Carol Stream.
Consider using Amazon Smile and viewing our Amazon Wishlist: