With Your Donation, Everything Can Change
DuPagePads has the solution to move people from dependency to self-sufficiency, fear to confidence, the unknown into a future, homelessness into a home.
Seemingly small things we do can add up to great results for our community. At DuPagePads, there are many different opportunities to get involved with to support our mission of ending homelessness.
Our volunteers often find that they are the ones who are inspired and feel they receive far more than they give.
Help Us Share the Fare
We are collecting donations that will help our program participants arrive at our Interim Housing sites, job interviews and doctor’s appointments during the harsh winter months.
DuPagePads Client Service Center is Under Construction:
Special Drop Off Instructions
During construction, we will have limited storage space and we will not be accepting used clothing.
All donations need to be pre-scheduled. Hours are: Monday through Friday, 8:00am and 3:00pm.
Contact: Volunteer Coordinator 630.682.3846, ext. 3500, email@example.com
For more information on the construction project, click here.
Bold items are especially needed.
Gift Cards for Basic Needs, Prescriptions, etc.
- ($10, $20, $30)
- Gas Cards
- Walmart for household supplies/clothing
- Jewel and Aldi for food
- Walgreens or CVS for prescriptions
- (New) Men’s and Women’s Hooded Sweatshirt (M-3XL)
- (New) Men’s and Women’s Gym Shoes and Winter Boots
- (New) Men’s and Women’s Long Underwear Tops and Bottoms (M-3XL)
- (New) Men’s Boxer Briefs (S-2XL)
- (New) Men’s White Undershirts (M-3XL)
- (New) Women’s Underwear (S-XL)
For the Weather:
- Hand Warmers
- Water Resistant Gloves
- (New) Hats and Scarves
- Men’s and Women’s Winter Coats (XL-4XL)
- Disposable Razors
- Travel-Size Toothpaste
- Durable Back Packs
- Train/Bus Transit Cards
Children and Babies:
- Baby Formula
- Baby Wipes
- Diapers (newborn to pull-ups)
- Women’s Dress Flats (7-11)
- Resume Paper
- Cleaning Supplies (all purpose, dish soap, laundry detergent)
- Paper Towels
- (New) Pillows
- Toilet Paper
We are not in need of any furniture at this time. Please contact Sharing Connections in Downers Grove.
Purchasing items? Consider using Amazon Smile and viewing our Amazon Wishlist: