Are you a new or current volunteer for DuPagePads?
The Adult Volunteer Registration is a one-time form to be completed by all volunteers at any DuPagePads location when clients are present.*
After completing this form, you will receive a confirmation email from the DuPagePads Volunteer Coordinator, and a personalized link and login to the DuPagePads online Volunteer Training.
The Youth Volunteer Registration is an annual form to be completed prior to volunteering, by the parents or guardians of all youth volunteers at any DuPagePads location when clients are present.*
- All volunteers will be checked against the National Sex Offender List.
- Community Service Hours:
- Service hours cannot be verified by DuPagePads staff at an Interim Housing site.
- Community Service Hours for school, an extracurricular activity, etc:
- To request a letter verifying service hours, the volunteer must contact the DuPagePads Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests must include the dates, times, number of hours and locations for verification.
- Requests and information must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to due date.
- If dates and times cannot be verified, requests will be denied.
- Court Ordered Community Service Hours:
- Any persons requesting service hours mandated through the court system are not accepted into the DuPagePads Volunteer Program.
- If a volunteer has already completed some or all of their court-ordered community service hours, letter requests will be denied and hours will not be verified. No exceptions.
DuPagePads Volunteer Training
The DuPagePads Volunteer Training is a requirement of all volunteers at any DuPagePads location when clients are present. The Volunteer Training can be completed online or in-person.
The online training is available to all new and current DuPagePads volunteers. If you have registered in the past and need access to the online Volunteer Training, please contact the DuPagePads Volunteer Coordinator.