On Your Mark, Get Set, Go…to DuPagePads Run 4 Home
Join us on Saturday, September 19 at 8:00am for this CARA certified 5K & 10K run and 5K walk. Gather your friends, family, congregation and co-workers for a race that appeals to people of all ages and skill levels — serious runners, casual joggers and walkers. Run through the scenic streets of Wheaton and end back at DuPagePads where there will be music and refreshments.
Compete for several awards, including:
- King of the Hill: Be the first to dash to the top of the hill and be crowned the King of the Hill
- Largest organization participation: Presented to a congregation, company or group
- Top 3 individual and team fundraisers: All teams and individuals have the option of making a fundraising page this year. You can easily send this link out to family and friends, and donating online is fast and secure.
- Top 3 overall male and female finishers
- Top 3 male and female finishers in each age group
- Back this year! The Ross K. MacNeill Award: Top finishers in the “14 and Under” category
Looking to prepare for the race day? Check out our website for a link to Hal Higdon’s Training Program, which will have you running circles around the competition.
Interested in volunteering? We need hundreds of volunteers to help make this event run smoothly and there are many shifts available! Contact Volunteer Coordinator at 630.682.3846, ext. 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
A big thank you to our sponsors:
- Diamond Level: Continental Motors of Naperville, JD Norman Industries, Mike Lifts 100 Tons, Republic Bank
- Gold Level: Exelon Generation, First Trust, Invesco Ltd., Knickerbocker Roofing and Paving Co, Suburban Life Media, T2 Capital Management
- Silver Level: Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Chick-Fil-A Wheaton, Bill Hamik, Jane Doyle, Ostrander Construction, Ray and Mary Schulte, Spraying Systems Co., Starbucks, Whole Foods Market Wheaton
- Bronze Level: Athletico, DynaCom, Naperville Running Co.
All proceeds from this FUNdraiser will support families and individuals who are homeless in DuPage County. For more information about the Run 4 Home, contact Kariann at 630.682.3846, ext. 2290 or KLazansky@dupagepads.org