Homelessness is not a choice.
It is not a disease or a culture. It will not harm those who drive by.
It is a time in a life that is desperate and sometimes dark. Often without understanding the sequence of events that brought them to this point.
DuPagePads helps families and individuals out of dependency into a home and self-sufficiency. The journey to self-sufficiency is supported by the professionals at DuPagePads with respect and empathy through a variety of supportive services such as education, community support services, employment, and a home.
It is not enough to provide shelter. Ending homelessness must include resources and services that help people escape the cycle of homelessness. Because, sometimes, they just don’t know how.
We Need Your Support.
When someone believes in you, everything can change.
Make that someone, you. Join our mission to end homelessness as a Pads Partner.
Join a caring network of friends who:
- Provide generous contributions ($1,000 Premier Partner, $500 Pads Partner) to DuPagePads on an annual basis
- Promote the mission of DuPagePads in their communities
- Encourage friends and associates to participate and support DuPagePads in similar ways
DuPagePads Partners receive:
- Updates from DuPagePads Leadership to keep you informed of the latest developments
- Invitations to appreciation gatherings and special events
- A partnership in our mission to rebuild lives and end homelessness
Membership is annual and renewal for the following year takes place one year after the date of your first DuPagePads Partner gift.
Together with your support, DuPagePads empowers families and individuals to work toward their fullest potential and having a place to call home again.