DuPagePads Young Professionals Network (YPN)
DuPagePads Young Professionals play a key role in supporting our mission, with a strong presence at all DuPagePads events and volunteering at the Interim (overnight) Housing Sites. Members are generous with their time, money, and skills, assisting DuPagePads in fundraising, advocacy, and volunteering.
Introduce emerging leaders to the mission of DuPagePads, to end homelessness in DuPage County, through volunteering, leadership, fundraising, and engagement.
Annual Benefits to Members
- Opportunity to build upon the impact DuPagePads has on the DuPage community
- Explore leadership opportunities
- Gain volunteer experience and professional team building
- Network with other young professionals throughout the DuPage community
- Participate in and develop Fundraising Events
- Engage in making a difference, having fun, and creating a positive social impact in the community
While not required, we ask those who join the group to also donate $50 to help buy food and materials for Interim Housing volunteer outings. Members who donate $50 or more annually help provide meals for our clients and receive additional discounts and benefits at DuPagePads events. To contribute to the Young Professional group, click here, select Other for reason, and input YP.
Prepare and serve dinner for DuPagePads Interim (overnight) Housing program; support DuPagePads programs by attending or volunteering at DuPagePads special events
YPN hosts semi-annual social/networking events, raising funds for DuPagePads.
DuPagePads Events: September 15-30, 2021 – Run 4 Home
Volunteering: TBD – Interim (Overnight) Housing sites are currently closed due to COVID-19
Please complete the form below if you are interested in becoming a member of the Young Professional Network.
- Jonathan Hicks – Chair
- Eryka Hawkins – Secretary
- Shannon Kragel – Event Chair
- Carrie Flick – Staff Liaison