DuPagePads Young Professionals Network (YPN)
DuPagePads Young Professionals play a key role in supporting our mission, with a strong presence at all DuPagePads events and volunteering at the Interim (overnight) Housing Sites. Members are generous with their time, money and skills, assisting DuPagePads in fundraising, advocacy and volunteering.
Introduce emerging leaders to the mission of DuPagePads, to end homelessness in DuPage County, through volunteering, leadership, fundraising and engagement.
Annual Benefits to Members
- Opportunity to build upon the impact DuPagePads has on the DuPage community
- Explore leadership opportunities
- Gain volunteer experience and professional team building
- Network with other young professionals throughout the DuPage community
- Participate in and develop Fundraising Events
- Engage in making a difference, having fun, and creating a positive social impact in the community
Participate in DuPagePads YPN Meetings on 3rd Tuesday of even months
Prepare and serve dinner for DuPagePads Interim (overnight) Housing program on 1st Tuesday of odd months
YPN hosts quarterly social/networking events, raising funds for DuPagePads.
Join DuPagePads Young Professionals at Red Arrow Tap Room in Naperville on Wednesday, May 29th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm. Red Arrow will donate 20% of your order back to DuPagePads! RSVP here.
Please complete the form below if you are interested in becoming a member of the Young Professional Network.
For information or questions regarding DuPagePads Young Professional Network, please contact: Carrie Flick at 630.480.4186 or CFlick@dupagepads.org