DuPagePads Young Professionals
Are you looking to:
- Give back to those in our community?
- Network and build your professional connections?
- Meet others who share your compassion for the homeless?
- Make friends and enjoy social events?
This is a group of young professionals who are dedicated to the mission of DuPagePads and have fun in the process. Our goal is to build future board leadership and further the agency mission and service.
Meetings are held the third Wednesday of every month. These meetings will consist of:
- Networking with like-minded individuals,
- Hearing from professional speakers,
- Learning how to advocate for change.
Don’t miss this opportunity for leadership and volunteer experience with an award winning, highly respected, non-profit organization.
Next Meeting: Wednesday, April 18th; 5:30pm.
Young Professionals Summit: More information coming soon!
Please complete this form below if you are interested in joining us.