DuPagePads Young Professionals Network (YPN)
DuPagePads Young Professionals play a key role in supporting our mission, with a strong presence at all DuPagePads events and volunteering at the Interim (overnight) Housing Sites. Members are generous with their time, money and skills, assisting DuPagePads in fundraising, advocacy and volunteering.
Introduce emerging leaders to the mission of DuPagePads, to end homelessness in DuPage County, through volunteering, leadership, fundraising and engagement.
Annual Benefits to Members
- Opportunity to build upon the impact DuPagePads has on the DuPage community
- Explore leadership opportunities
- Gain volunteer experience and professional team building
- Network with other young professionals throughout the DuPage community
- Participate in and develop Fundraising Events
- Engage in making a difference, having fun, and creating a positive social impact in the community
Prepare and serve dinner for DuPagePads Interim (overnight) Housing program on 1st Tuesday of odd months; support DuPagePads programs by attending or volunteering at DuPagePads special events
YPN hosts semi-annual social/networking events, raising funds for DuPagePads.
DuPagePads Young Professionals Network annual membership fee is $50 per person renewable July 1st each year.
Member Leadership Roles
Recruit and onboard new members to DuPagePads Young Professionals Network
Social Event Planners
Plan and organize semi-annual social events and fundraising activities to support fundraising goal
Coordinate volunteer shifts, manage member sign up and reminders
Meal Service Planners
Plan menu and coordinate purchase, prep, and transportation of food for volunteer meal serving nights
Volunteering: Monday, July 15th, Trinity Episcopal Church – Wheaton
Please complete the form below if you are interested in becoming a member of the Young Professional Network.