7 Ways to Win at DuPagePads Run 4 Home
14th Annual Run 4 Home 2018 – 10K & 5K Run, 5K & 1K Walk
Saturday, September 15th, 2018 – 8:00am
703 West Liberty, Wheaton
Are you competitive? There are many ways to win at this year’s Run 4 Home on Saturday, September 15th at 8am starting at DuPagePads Client Service Center in Wheaton. This 10K & 5K Run and 5K & 1K Walk has something for everyone, discover all of the ways you can win!
1.Register: Just by registering as a runner or walker, you are automatically entered in a door prize drawing. Over 20 lucky participants will not be leaving empty handed!
2. Fundraise: Awards will be given to the top 3 individual fundraisers and the top 3 team fundraisers for the event. Fundraising pages are automatically created once you register and are secure and easy to share on social media or through emails to your network.
3. Gather the largest group: Invite your friends, family, coworkers, service group, or congregation to join you at Run 4 Home! The largest organization participating will be recognized at the awards ceremony. In addition, the largest congregation participating will receive free tickets to the 16th Annual Wake Up Your Spirit Breakfast on November 7th, 2018 featuring speaker and author, Marcus Engel.
4. Sprint: Be the first male or female to reach the top of the hill half a mile from the start of the race and be crowned King or Queen of the Hill!
5. Top 3 Finishers: There are opportunities to win awards for the top 3 male and female runners in each age category, as well as the overall race! Start working toward one of these titles now by completing our 10K or 5K training program.
6. Youth: Participants age 14 and younger have opportunities to win too! The top 3 finishers in this age category will be presented their special award on stage.
7. Kids Corner Games: Youth will have the option to play carnival games for prizes. They can also enjoy face painting and many food options.
We hope you will be able to compete with us! All funds raised will go towards our housing programs and support services.
Take a step to end homelessness and register today. The price increases on August 18th.